View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 01:11 AM   #85
HarkTheSound
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Tuning and More Details on Coaching Carousel

I'm sure I am not the only one like this, but OS has made me so much more critical of NCAA (and sports games in general) than I ever use to be.

I mean 3 or 4 years ago, I would know none of the new features that were coming out for the game until I had the actual game box in my hand on release. Being exposed to OS, I come to this forum 20 times a day 4-6 months before the damn game comes hunting for new stuff to scrutinize.

Sometimes I wish I never discovered OS. Don't get me wrong, I love this site, but I just seemed to enjoy myself more back in the old days. I still have a ton of fun playing, but I am urked much more easily by things I probably would have never noticed pre-OS.

I did find the dynasty blog today a bit underwhelming, but I am not gonna gripe about it. With basically all of the major features released for this years game layed out now, I gotta say I am pleased with what the NCAA is offering us this year. NCAA 11 was head and shoulders about 07-10, and I expect 12 to be a very good game as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove