kbmnm247
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: New Features Aren’t All Free in NCAA Football 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Facts according to you.

I feel the same way.

When I quoted that, you didn't mention games coming out this year, did you? You keep adding on to your opinions to try make them facts.

Plus, you said APF was your only other option in that post I quoted.
I'm done with you dude. No offense, but your responses and posts don't even warrant a response. Go back and track my posts and what I quoted in my posts and you'll realize that I didn't bring up APF, it was brought up to me (BY YOU NOW THAT I CHECK) as the answer to "What other NCAA and NFL game can I buy?". I think it was pretty obvious that I was talking about this year's version, as I know that 2k5 exists since I was using it as an example in many of my posts.

Unless you can prove me wrong by saying that the Philadelphia Eagles are in APF2k8 and all of the players pictures and stats,etc. are in the game, then what I said was fact.

Also, why can't I buy another NCAA or NFL game this year? Because EA bought the exclusive license. That is also fact.

In the post you quoted those were the only two statements I made, and you said "that's just your personal opinion". smh
Advertisements - Register to remove