Old 06-17-2011, 01:43 AM   #155
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Phil Frazier is Leaving EA Sports Tiburon

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_larry
This goes to show you how crooked EA Sports is, as soon as somebody takes charge to make the product better, they get rid of them. Probably paid them off to not say anything. EA is all about making money, they don't care about the true fans anymore, they just care about getting more fans, I expect next years game to be on the arcade side. This happens with big bad company's all over America all the time, someone comes in to make a change for the better, then a few month down the road they are gone, because they are making the company loose money.
Ive accepted that this gen of football gaming has been a total waste, gone down the drain, I do not have hope any more that Madden will ever pan out like I thought is would this gen. Ive have no good memories of playing this current gens Madden like I have playing Madden on PS2. Im looking forward to the next-gen of NFL football gaming, and I pray EA does not have an exclusive license, cause I looking forward to other football game developers like the makers of Backbreaker and of course 2k Sports taking over Madden like 2k took over NBA Live.
If I am not mistaken, Phil was the one who left EA, EA didn't kick Phil out....

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove