Old 07-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #86
FAIRDALE_KINGS
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA Football 12 Rosters (360) UPDATE: Coach Names Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill414
I found something interesting over the past weekend that I didnt quite understand.....I downloaded rosters last week, and one day on online dynasty they had the names and I use Penn State, they had safeties Nick Sukay and J. Fagnano listed thru my rosters, online play, and online dynasty, a day later they had J. XXXX and no Sukay at all..I did nothing different, and when I tried to edit and enter there names, it said I couldnt cuz they were profane, (i.e. "suk"ay & "fag"nano) was it an update EA did???? or what the hell happened?? now other roster downloads i tried dont even have Nick Sukay on them.....can anyone shed some lite on this please? If i download a roster update and later it get changed from the gamertag does automatically change mine without me doing a thing? It really annoyed me that I couldnt figure this one out.....and the downloads I tried were PASTAPADRE, FAIRDALE KINGS, and
Nick Sukay is not on my roster file so evidently you have created him.... or you downloaded a roster other than mine.

I do have Jacob Fagnano on my roster file.