View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #32
StreetCarp
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC East (ESPN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeyman12
i wonde how much my jets will go down if they lose cro/holmes/edwards (they're planning on keeping at least 1 wr). also brad smith's a fa, all though he's more a return/wildcat guy

oh and that NE list.. bodden, chung, branch -- NO, to me.. and stroud fell off alot since being a jag.. & TE aaron has a ton of POTENTIAL but he's more a 78 ish probably with 'A' potential probably
You pretty much nailed it with the second paragraph, except for Chung. Bodden and Branch are borderline--could be high 70s or low 80s. Stroud? 70s for sure.

I think the 80+ players SHOULD be: Brady, Welker, Gronkowski, Mankins, Vollmer, Warren, Wilfork, Mayo, Bodden, Chung, McCourty, Meriweather, Gostkowski, Mesko, and Katula (they're including LS in this game, right?). That's a total of 15. They're probably assuming Matt Light remains on the team, but I think he'll walk. They're probably also giving 80+ ratings to Green-Ellis, Branch, Hernandez, and Koppen. Maybe Stroud, I don't know. I haven't paid attention to him since the mid-2000s when he was relevant. What was he rated in Madden 11?