Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC East (ESPN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC East (ESPN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC East (ESPN)

i wonde how much my jets will go down if they lose cro/holmes/edwards (they're planning on keeping at least 1 wr). also brad smith's a fa, all though he's more a return/wildcat guy

oh and that NE list.. bodden, chung, branch -- NO, to me.. and stroud fell off alot since being a jag.. & TE aaron has a ton of POTENTIAL but he's more a 78 ish probably with 'A' potential probably

Last edited by boogeyman12; 07-22-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 12:03 PM   #26
Rookie

PaPZ187's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeyman12
i wonde how much my jets will go down if they lose cro/holmes/edwards (they're planning on keeping at least 1 wr). also brad smith's a fa, all though he's more a return/wildcat guy

oh and that NE list.. bodden, chung, branch -- NO, to me.. and stroud fell off alot since being a jag.. & TE aaron has a ton of POTENTIAL but he's more a 78 ish probably with 'A' potential probably
I am almost certain that Bodden and Chung will be 2 of the 21 players that are an 80+....I dont think Branch should be one of them, but start making a list and try to figure out the 21 players that will be atleast an 80 ovr and you will almost have to put guys like Branch and Woodhead on the list even though personally I dont think they should be that high.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:05 PM   #27
Rookie

PaPZ187's Arena

Quote:

Yeah I wonder the same thing too. I know alot of fans (especially Pats, Fins and other fans that hate the Jets) are going to think the Jets will drop off this season after losing atleast one of the WRs and a couple other FAs, but I am not worried. With a top defense and OLine and Sanchez entering his 3rd season we will be fine and be in contention to win the AFC just like we were the past 2 years.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:35 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
Well 21 pats rated 80+ is way too high, guess i will be edting them.
The jets also dont have jenkins or Woody anymore. They were cut.
So the only jets rated 90+
-Mangold 96
-Harris 92
-Scott 90
-Revis 99
thats it. If anyone else is above 90 then donny Moore is just making us edit more and more
Old 07-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #29
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Priority one.

Replace Chad Robo Henne. 75 Accuracy?

Blech. They nailed that rating.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 07-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #30
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

It just makes me sad that Henne has a lower throwing accuracy rating than that of Tim Tebow, even though its just a one point difference. I know he isn't the most accurate but damn.

Last edited by RnRexpress3423; 07-24-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:18 PM   #31
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Priority one.

Replace Chad Robo Henne. 75 Accuracy?

Blech. They nailed that rating.
I'm hoping this new OC opens it up a bit this year. Who are you going to replace him with? I personally would take Vince Young if he has his head on right, the guy knows how to win games. Just needs to stay out of the medicine cabinet.

Other than that I love the defense this year and with Edds and Odrick back from injury, they just add depth to an already deep defense. Watch out for Vontae Davis and Sean Smith at the corner spots this year as they will be in WR's faces all game long. I just want them to rid themselves of Crowder. He talks the talk but can't walk the walk. Doesn't force fumbles or get sacks, he does nothing but get some tackles here and there when he's not injured or talking trash.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #32
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

You pretty much nailed it with the second paragraph, except for Chung. Bodden and Branch are borderline--could be high 70s or low 80s. Stroud? 70s for sure.

I think the 80+ players SHOULD be: Brady, Welker, Gronkowski, Mankins, Vollmer, Warren, Wilfork, Mayo, Bodden, Chung, McCourty, Meriweather, Gostkowski, Mesko, and Katula (they're including LS in this game, right?). That's a total of 15. They're probably assuming Matt Light remains on the team, but I think he'll walk. They're probably also giving 80+ ratings to Green-Ellis, Branch, Hernandez, and Koppen. Maybe Stroud, I don't know. I haven't paid attention to him since the mid-2000s when he was relevant. What was he rated in Madden 11?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »