View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 07:14 PM   #105
VDusen04
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K12 Patch Available Now For 360, Soon For PS3 (Post Your Online Issues Here)

I experienced a brief instance of stutter last night during a secondary fast break (as the ball approached half court). This occurred offline in a quick game between the '96 Sonics and Bulls. It lasted for maybe three seconds and stopped once a foul was called.

I also could not successfully exit my Sonics-Bulls game upon completion. Selecting "Quit" froze my system (selecting quit at any time now freezes my system, as does attempting to enter Reelmaker - a problem shared by at least one other poster here). As mentioned earlier, it could just be a big coincidence, but I'd never experienced any semblance of freezing prior to picking up the patch.

For those with file corruption experience, what might I have to erase to rid of my freeze? Is there an order of operations i.e. Settings first? Then Roster? Then Profile? And does that then mean I must unlock all 15 classic battles once again? I'm thinking so, and that's a bummer. I don't think I even did anything to warrant file corruption. I'm always very careful to let my game finish saving before doing anything.

Last edited by VDusen04; 10-14-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove