Old 12-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #1376
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbanoname
1 thing you should notice. I'm quite sure 2k didn't fix this yet.

In MP mode (I heard in create a legend as well), the lottery pick means nothing in my player mode no matter how bad your team are. The lottery will always go to the team by alphabetical order.

meaning that 76ers will always get first overall draft because it is the first team on alphabetical order (It doesn't begin with letter and 2k listed it as a first one on team ;ist).In 2013 they got 1st overall draft and in 2014 as well. Bulls with letter "B" got 4th overall pick in both 2013 and 2014. (Bobcats will always get 2nd overall and Bucks will get 3rd overall)

Cavs got 5th overall on both 2013 and 2014 while Celtics got 6th overall on both 2013 and 1014 too. (if I remember correctly)

Then, Wizards is the worse one since they will always get the last draft right since the team name begin with "w" and it was listed behind Warriors. (Wa before Wi)

Same goes for 2nd round pick so 76ers will get 1st round, 1st pick and 2ndround, 1st pick) while Bulls will get 1st round, 4th pick and 2nd round, 4 pick every year.

The latest patch didn't fix it so as the game progress, 76ers will dominate since they got first overall pick every year. (means they get super RC at the age 20-22, rating 75+ or even 82+ every year. Their rating may be drastically higher when they grow and make some improvements. I guess some may even reach 90+ or 95+)
If that is true, then I will be disappointed with the Suns. I was looking forward for a top 5 pick, so we can rebuild our team. Because we really need some talent. At least, my PG career with 76ers can have some talent added through the draft.