Old 02-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #74
Knight165
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 12 The Show Video - More PS Vita Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon999
This is something I don't buy from marketing departement. If it would have been technically possible to do a full port of all features ( with some adapted I agree), they would have jumped on that opportunity. But they have technical hurdles, and I perfectly understand that. I don't have any problem with that, I'm sure they did a great job. Where I have a problem is since they're about to launch it in NA with in mind that they have a portable PS3, they will never admit that they dropped some features because of the hardware limitation. They're not that crazy. It's a marketing strategy alignement, I'm sure SCEA PR team have nothing to do with it.

My only concern with Vita versus MLB is: is the gap will be bigger next year as they will add more and more features on the PS3 ?

For sure I won't know until next year. So I am questionning myself now, should I take the risk and buy one or not. It's legit I think to not buy right away everything a marketing department is telling you, whatever the product is.
con·spir·a·cy
   [kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
noun, plural -cies.

Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

While "conspiracy" may be a bit over the top....collusion could be a better term.
What you are alluding to in the bolded sections....is certainly saying that there is a deliberate attempt to hide something or mislead the consumers(fraud) deliberately.

WOW yourself.

M.K.
Knight165