View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #144
TreyIM2
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
I disagree, live 10 and elite's dribbling systems were good, better than 2k10's isomotion arguably 2k11's(which was pretty good) NBA 2k12 was live 10's dribbling system just on the left stick.

Even then, 2k12's dribbling system was really deep(very underrated) There were moves that were contextual. Live never had that, you had your set of moves and that was it. 2k12 you can get different moves, depending on speed and timing. There are a ton of moves that you have to discover. That's why I think 2k13's dribbling system isn't like live's, because moves will vary depending on that situation.

I think people are only comparing them, because isomotion is on the right stick now. But I highly doubt this is a freestyle dribbling clone. Just because the isomotion system has always been deeper than live's
I definitely don't see what ur talking about. MW is basically taking what he did for Live 10 as the base for this new control set up with some new and different wrinkles.

I'm also digging how pulling a trigger I can switch to the shot stick for my shooting. I like that idea over button shooting. Good marriage of the two ideas.