Old 08-27-2012, 09:16 PM   #54
VDusen04
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - All Star Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE YAMA
I for one am extremely excited about this addition. Concerned about the Rising Stars Challenge jerseys though.
I liked the video as well. I was really skeptical about the Dunk Contest controls, and I still am, but seeing the classic players participating sort of softens the blow. The one thing I kept holding out for though, was perhaps catching a glimpse of a new classic player somewhere. Alas, I only caught members of all the same teams from last year. I suppose there'd be a small chance of them withholding glimpses of any new classic guys, but I'm betting we're rolling with the same stack we had from 2K12 (which is 30 times better than no stack at all).

Regarding the Rookie jerseys, I actually like to think there's a good chance they'll be properly attired by release. I mean, they wouldn't just roll out a Rookie Game as a pre-order feature then have everyone decked out in generics, would they? I like to think not. It seems feasible that they could not showcase the jerseys of all the teams involved just yet (the Knicks and their new jerseys, for example).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach

Demar Derozan hates this part of the All Star Trailer.
Had it gone down like that in real life, I would have been a lot more impressed. It'd have certainly topped the routine two-hander. Then again, if we wanted to get really picky, Blake's not much of a one-footed windmill guy from what I've seen. But I know all bets are off in video game dunk contests, so it's all good.

Last edited by VDusen04; 08-27-2012 at 09:18 PM.