Home

NBA 2K13 Video - All Star Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - All Star Trailer within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #49
Banned

Steve Nashhole's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - All Star Trailer

are these modes playable online?
Old 08-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
Why is it so hard for 2k's art team to fit players Jerseys to their body and make shorts a little higher and not baggy? Do they not understand that the little things always go along way? Especially having to wait a year for the next installment? Sure, gameplay is most important. Glad to see and hear its much improved, but when players look nothing like themselves (lebron Carmelo) and uniforms are wrong it really takes away from the experience. And don't come at me with your fanboy-nism like its not a big deal! You know you want to play a accurately depicted game!
I think the jerseys issue is a matter of tech, not the art the dept, per se. Possibly cloth geometry middleware. I really don't know and, yea, it looks stupid and has for years but I can't throw out the baby with the bath water when it comes to that. I did with that damn iso-motion but that baby water is now history!!

Still don't understand that NBA Guitar-Star Dunk Contest. Could use Live 05's controls, for real....
Old 08-27-2012, 09:07 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 6

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 09:07 PM   #52
Pro

Old 08-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #53
Pro

Demar Derozan hates this part of the All Star Trailer.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:16 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE YAMA
I for one am extremely excited about this addition. Concerned about the Rising Stars Challenge jerseys though.
I liked the video as well. I was really skeptical about the Dunk Contest controls, and I still am, but seeing the classic players participating sort of softens the blow. The one thing I kept holding out for though, was perhaps catching a glimpse of a new classic player somewhere. Alas, I only caught members of all the same teams from last year. I suppose there'd be a small chance of them withholding glimpses of any new classic guys, but I'm betting we're rolling with the same stack we had from 2K12 (which is 30 times better than no stack at all).

Regarding the Rookie jerseys, I actually like to think there's a good chance they'll be properly attired by release. I mean, they wouldn't just roll out a Rookie Game as a pre-order feature then have everyone decked out in generics, would they? I like to think not. It seems feasible that they could not showcase the jerseys of all the teams involved just yet (the Knicks and their new jerseys, for example).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach

Had it gone down like that in real life, I would have been a lot more impressed. It'd have certainly topped the routine two-hander. Then again, if we wanted to get really picky, Blake's not much of a one-footed windmill guy from what I've seen. But I know all bets are off in video game dunk contests, so it's all good.

Last edited by VDusen04; 08-27-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #55
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach

To quote Raptors play by play man Matt Devlin...."no props needed!"

Side note: Kemp needs the older Sonics jersey to really bring me back to the early 90's slam dunk contests.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 3

lol dwight howard is on the east team for the all star game. is gonan be weird knowing he is playing for the laekrs now

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »