View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #65
VDusen04
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Live 13 Trailer Arrives, But the Game is Delayed Indefinitely

In all honesty, I read the first part of this thread title, "NBA Live 13 Trailer Arrives" and my first thought was, "Oh word, nice, finally. Now we're getting somewhere." Of course, I continued on to the rest of the title "But the Game is Delayed Indefinitely" and I honestly just smiled and shook my head to myself, which is something I don't normally do. At this point, it's like, "C'mon guys, you cannot be real right now."

With that said, I was still kind of excited to see the trailer and after the first ten seconds or so, I was actually legitimately worried EA wasn't going to show any footage closer than the aerial shots in the opening. I thought the faces really did look pretty good though. And as others said, it's nice to see correct accessory colors. Everything else is looking a little subpar though. The animations and matter with which they connect to one another seems stiff and robotic. And the entire time I watched these short bursts of close-ups, I couldn't help thinking about how bad the game looked in the alpha video (or whatever we're calling it now).
Advertisements - Register to remove