View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:28 AM   #83
shaun26lewis
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 13 - Youth Academy and Player Growth

I started fifa 13 on the early release and i have just entered my 3rd season simmed sum towards the end of both seasons. My first imprestions on fifa 13 is it makes fifa 12 look crap haha and its really good. Now on to the players ive found first of all the best one i found is from a scout who i bought from the ea catalogue sent him out came back acouple of weeks later with one player jus turned 16 on the 3rd season now and in my team hes 74!! Only 16 aswell and 5 star skill moves his potential is 88-94. I found next 2 players 1 at barcalona and one madrid both 18 puljic and canete searched from them there not in there squads i couldnt buy them right away they had only had 1 year left on there contracts bought them in january canete was 79 and puljic was 76 bought them cheap as chips and half a season canete is on 82 and hes a beast gunna be over 90 for sure but only 1 star skill moves an puljic is 80 also very good 5 star skill moves. I started my third season then and there was a handfull of 17/18 year olds i got the ones over 69 no special ones like canete and puljic but they were all on the free market youngsters only had to pay wages . These words do the game jutice so far i think. The king is dead (fifa 12) long live the king (fifa 13)