View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #49
cosmo14
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline

Add back draft class as consumer we should have the right to that imagination of taking a freshman on NCAA and making him a star in the NFL..Add better cleats if its EA sports it should be in the game Less helmets more face mask..get rid of that silly looking tape for the cleats its to bulky and that somthin that hasnt change since the game has been out...Bring back the award ceremony for when you won the heisman perhaps a press conference like 2k12 I mean the key word when i think about EA SPorts I THink OF in the game and yall really slackin on whats in the game bring back the first down line and the line of scrimmage bring back when they use to highlight a few players before the game started we could care less about how a team comes out each game thats what taking all the memory i beg of you to add nike addidas and under armor apparel you have rights to the logos use it..the dreads are so unrealistic everybody dreads are not 10ft long and you should have a tied up style or let the dreads hang style