Old 10-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #13
tetoleetd
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Virtual Currency frustration

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBreezeNY
My point is you're basically saying "well hey the VC system isn't as bad as you think it just takes hard work" when in reality the system is pretty horrible.

The structure of having real contracts are taken out in exchange for VC, you negotiate your contract in VC, you get paid yearly in VC, in order to improve your player 2k decided that they'll implement a system where you essentially pay to get better. That's shameful and people need to stand up against it, if you as a consumer don't have a problem with what they're doing they will continue to do it.
like i said, i played 5 games and earned around 3,000 VC. i bought a double wristband and a sweatband for my player and also improved my players inside scoring ratings from 64 to 72, improved his mid range rating from 72 to 78 and improved his 3 point shot from 64 to 70. i did all of that using less than 3,000 VC which i only played 5 total games in different game modes to earn.

your the one that is making it seem so bad, but in reality it isnt. you dont have to pay a cent to improve your player and buy accessories.