View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #30
X*Cell
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: What 5 "Signature Skills" are you going to use for your "My Player" and WHY????

In MyCareer mode, I am basically recreating myself and forming him in relation to my performance in local intramural leagues... he's a 6'5" 180 lb SG / PG...

Therefore, I went through all the signature skills and picked out a good 5 that represents me... hopefully I'll reach all 5 eventually, but I also listed them in order from most like me to least, just in case I don't.

1. Deadeye (I've always been a strong mid-range shooter with shot-off-the-dribble skills and a propensity to hit shots with a hand in my face, while I over-anxiously clank too-wide-open jumpers.)

2. Spotup Shooter (Directly correlated with #1, on the count of having great balance as a jump shooter, but I don't always have the correct momentum going into my shot. When I do, I'm deadly.)

3. Microwave (I get hot because I get extremely confident in my offensive weapons when things get going early. It's definitely a mental thing, or more closely associated with nerves.)

4. Dimer (I have above average to good floor general abilities, but they have been my biggest and latest additions to my offensive arsenal. I learned how to dribble and initiate fast breaks about 5 years ago, at the age of 20, and I have more court vision than the average SG... not to mention, more selfless).

5. Chase Down Artist (I am one of the best at defending the fast breaks and somehow shutting down the 2 on 1, but by no means can I swat those attempts into the stands, nor do I consider myself much of a low post threat on D.)