View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #201
Bellsprout
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

Previous Update:
Spoiler

So the January window rolled around after that update. Did something I never thought I'd do, I sold Dimitar Berbatov for 11 mil to Inter. Brought in Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to replace him for 24 mil. Also sold Phillipe Senderos for 8 mil.

Injuries begin to ravage my squad, Villa tears his calf, Kacaniklic tears his quad, Pereira breaks an ankle, it sucked. Who wants Hugo Rodallega playing their CAM position? I don't, but it happened.

Anywho, I persevere through the Champions League. Win my group, knock out Porto, United (came back to win the aggregate after losing the first one at Old Trafford, I was proud of myself), and Munich on my way to the final with Real Madrid. Lost there 3-1. ****ing Benzema.

Back to the Premier League. I had traded the top spot with Spurs all season and finally they came into a difficult part of their schedule in their last four fixtures. A loss to Chelsea for them gave me a three point lead with two to play, and luckily those two were against Wigan and Blackburn.

Fulham Football Club: 2013-2014 Barclays Premier League Champions.

On to the offseason, and oh my, was it an offseason. Turns out if you win the Premier League, you become flu-u-u-ush with ca-a-a-ashhh. My transfer budget as the start of the season window opened was 46 million. And then something I didn't expect happened.

PSG offers me 27.5 for Aubameyang, which there was no way in hell that I was taking. So just to be a dick, I counter with 50. And... they counter back with 47.5. Well now I have to actually consider this. And I end up doing it. Sold Aubameyang for 48 million.

Then I sold David Villa to City for 10 mil because he was old and always hurt.

So, suddenly, I'm Fulham and I have 100 MILLION DOLLARS TO SPEND.

So here's my new squad. New people in bold. Overalls in parenthesis.

GK: David Stockdale (76)
RB: Didac Vila (80)
CB: Fabricio Coloccini (80)
CB: Brede Hangeland (78)
LB: Jordi Alba (84)
RCM: Michael Pereira (78)
CM: De Marcos (84)
LCM: Ashkan Dejagah (81)
CAM: Daniel Sturridge (83)
RS: Sergio Aguero (90)
LS: Emmanuel Mayuka (81)

Values:
Didac Vila - 7.5 mil
Daniel Sturridge - 24 mil
Sergio Aguero - 57.5 mil

I bought another defender to replace Hangeland eventually who's only 23 years old and a 77 OVR, but I can't remember his name right now. I'm doing this off the top of my head at school. He cost 5.5 mil, though.

So... holy ****. This is going to be an insanely fun season.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.

Last edited by Bellsprout; 10-24-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove