View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #225
jjudah04
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon4 Re: Official NBA2K13 Patch#1 Request

1, pt. 1. Seems like you get a very biased positive opinion without you playing on that high level. 1st of all, let me say that one game heading to the draft is a very, very, very little time. Should have at least a set of 3-5 games to figure out player's abilities. Player shouldn't be overestimated, drafted in the 1st round every time, unlike in 2K11 (I know everybody wanted an opportunity to be drafted first to be opened, but the game shouldn't lose that much in being realistic, I hope there is a consensus of 2K11 and 2K13).
I like to give a realistic shot at NBA games, so at first I create very mediocre player to see where I can get with such lack of skills. 1st time I tried MyCareer, in the Rookie Showcase I got about 10 points shown average game, and I got drafted 15th. Nothing very wrong with that, however, it's still a quite high position. The 2nd try I got even worse, had like 3 points and added 2-3 turnovers and because of the positive results of the interview I got 11th, even higher than last time... *major confusion*

1, pt. 2. Coach's decisions including to be used at every position on the team (encountered this problem with my Back-To-Basket PF). How come there are 3 healthy PG on my team and I'm still getting time as a point guard in the endings of close games? CPU coaches ought to handle rotation properly. If I somehow got that many minutes, I should have them on the court on the position that is mine or nearly mine but not completely different.
This also has to do with very early opened options at the GM sitdown, (e.g., to advise players to buy. I understand, manager has to trust every player on the team but, of course, not that much), fans' opinions on Social Media, commentators' opinions and what not... I think this is a very huge disappointing feature
Advertisements - Register to remove