View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
bucs34rules
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Offensive scheme...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWBlue4
Thanks A lot for this. I have spent some free time lately going through the defensive playbooks in APF for all the formations and have tried to remove the garbage plays.

I have removed a lot of the plays, but weird stuff still happens in game. Anyone know how to fix the "glitches" with the DB's"? It is not horrible, but there are problems. I am adding those edited playbooks to each of rate sports NFL 2K13 head-to-head files; to the eight user teams in each file , in which I have edited ratings of each player and they play really well and it is a lot of Fun!!

I am still going though the playbooks and will remove more plays as necessary and I may post the plays that I think should be kept in each of the formations within the defensive playbooks. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
I think everyone on these forums would be happy to see an awesome list of plays worth keeping in their playbook. One of the plays not worth keeping is the end-round (hand-off to TE/WR). I've been able to track that down very easily in my experience online.

A good tip to containing any Gold RB is to double team him w/ manual adjustments. Just hold down the LB, press the blitzing Linebacker's button, then press the button corresponding to the Running back. It's not guaranteed to shut them down, but at least you have some way of "containing" the running back.

Last edited by bucs34rules; 12-18-2012 at 08:04 PM.