TajDeni
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: 1/7 - 1/13 Games Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
Quiet, you! Lmao

Na I am a fan of basketball, team basketball. I don't treat sports like religion. By that I mean, I was born a Laker fan, into a Laker family, nothing wrong with that. But there's no way I'm gonna justify cheering for an abomination just because I was born a Laker fan. I'm not gonna cheer Kobe chucking just because I grew up watching him and cheering for him. I don't enjoy that brand of basketball, I don't enjoy watching how little the basketball moves, I don't enjoy watching these guys one bit.

I was actually a Kobe fan during his most recent two titles because he trusted his teammates. But after that year against Orlando in the finals, he completely went back into his me against the world mentality.

If someone honestly enjoys watching him play still and watching that brand of basketball, good for them.

I choose to enjoy good basketball. Doesn't mean I'm a Clipper fan 100% though. Means I wouldn't mind seeing them win a title, especially that guy Chris Paul. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. He does things the right way. Plays the right way and is humble.
excuses benedict arnold had excuses to...

Hidden Within the Depths of Silence and Solitude, Awaits the Realest Dude...
-- TajDeni
Advertisements - Register to remove