View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 08:18 PM   #45
Frank is the Tank
Rookie

Frank is the Tank's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: "Hometown Hero In Atlanta" - The Career of Carl Kent

@JHey, you already know Carl will be flipping that bat more than Spongebob and his Krabby Patties!

@Willard76, he's been on a tear! I'm just waiting for that slump to kick in! If it ever does..

Royals19@, You must be mistaken, Yasiel has been taking lessons from Carl

BACK TO BUSINESS!

Carl hopped off the plane after landing in New York City for this years Future's game (that is being held in the Mets' very own Citi Field). He looked around the airport and found his way out, as he is looking for a ride he sees a large man holding a sign with his name on it. The large John Cena look alike looked down on the already big Carl Kent and said,

"You must be Carl, I'm Chet, I'll be your personal driver for your trip."

Carl looked up at him in pure shock that he was his driver, I mean, shouldn't he be a bouncer, or something?

"O-ok, I'm Carl."

"I know, I'm your driver."

In his mind Carl slapped his hand on his forehead

"Right! My bad."

Carl got in the black limo and headed towards the Radisson Inn, after being dropped off Chet rolled down his window and gave Carl his card. Rolled the window up without saying a word, and drove away. Carl looked around him and couldn't see the sky as they were being covered by the large skyscrapers of the Big Apple. He looked in awe, and headed in the hotel, where he would get his room key and head up to the room. He opened the door at the end of the hallway on the top floor and felt his jaw hit the floor as he looked at his penthouse suite. King size mattress, 55' flat screen, a fridge full of food, and a bathroom bigger than his own room at home, but on the end of his bed he saw a note, he picked it up..

"Hey Carl, I just wanted to give our top prospect a little treat. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll surely be in the Bigs soon. I'll be watching. -Frank Wren"
Advertisements - Register to remove