View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 02:03 PM   #838
montesixpac
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

Just curious as to why you chose to change the sliders up from earlier on. I am using an earlier set that SECelite made before the 7/23 updates. I have made a few small tweaks of my own, but I am having no trouble with crazy passing stats, and overall the game is playing far better than any NCAA football game I have every played.

My biggest downfall to the sliders right now is that I am slowly tweaking it to make the CPU offense better. Passing is about right now, but I would like to improve their ability to run the ball a bit more. The other issue I have is that it seems impossible to outrun the defense and make a big play. Really thinking about trying something on All-American, but it would be awfully hard to go away from the gameplay that I have now, and not sure if it is possible to make it challenging enough.

The highest pass completion percentage I have given up has been 70%, but it was against Illinois who was running a good amount of screens which helped inflate their completion %. Other games I have held quarterbacks around 50-60%.