View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #26
jnewcomer5
Rookie

jnewcomer5's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Starting my UCF game and lowered user kickoff power to 45 due to most of my kickoffs going for touchbacks.

UCF at PSU (me)

Went down 17 early with more QB problems out of the gate. Defense really stepped it up in the 4th turning UCF over 3 times including a 95 yd fumble return for TD.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Next game vs Kent State at home. Will be lowering user kickoff power to 40 for this game as almost all my kicks went in the end zone vs UCF.

Kent State @ PSU

More difficult than expected but once again the defense ability to turn over the opposing teams offense is crucial in the win.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Next game is PSU at the Hoosiers. Will be playing with user kickoff power at 35.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Easy win for PSU 30-13.

Next matchup is Michigan (93 ovr) at PSU(88 ovr). Will be keeping User QB at 5, lowering user pass coverage to 90 and lowering CPU fg accuracy to 35 (I have not seen one miss yet.) Game to be played this weekend. Feeling a likely loss here :/.

Note: When changing user kick off power from 40 to 35 I seemed to have a greater chance of kicking the ball into the end zone for a touchback, regardless of wind. Probably a fluke or my KOS is on a hot streak. Will keep it at 35.

Also: I am definitely felling the Infinity engine being 'Unleashed' in all of my games so far.

Last edited by jnewcomer5; 08-24-2013 at 12:05 AM.