Home

"Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2013, 03:31 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Switching over to my Baylor Dynasty (8 years in) and I'm Finna put up 70 points week 1! Stay tuned for stats!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #26
Rookie

jnewcomer5's Arena

OVR: 0

Starting my UCF game and lowered user kickoff power to 45 due to most of my kickoffs going for touchbacks.

UCF at PSU (me)

Went down 17 early with more QB problems out of the gate. Defense really stepped it up in the 4th turning UCF over 3 times including a 95 yd fumble return for TD.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Next game vs Kent State at home. Will be lowering user kickoff power to 40 for this game as almost all my kicks went in the end zone vs UCF.

Kent State @ PSU

More difficult than expected but once again the defense ability to turn over the opposing teams offense is crucial in the win.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Next game is PSU at the Hoosiers. Will be playing with user kickoff power at 35.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Easy win for PSU 30-13.

Next matchup is Michigan (93 ovr) at PSU(88 ovr). Will be keeping User QB at 5, lowering user pass coverage to 90 and lowering CPU fg accuracy to 35 (I have not seen one miss yet.) Game to be played this weekend. Feeling a likely loss here :/.

Note: When changing user kick off power from 40 to 35 I seemed to have a greater chance of kicking the ball into the end zone for a touchback, regardless of wind. Probably a fluke or my KOS is on a hot streak. Will keep it at 35.

Also: I am definitely felling the Infinity engine being 'Unleashed' in all of my games so far.

Last edited by jnewcomer5; 08-24-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #27
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

Heya man,

Just wanted to let you know I've been trying out your slider sets and am enjoying them, started my Dynasty as UK, at the half here are what the stats are looking like

UK(me)7 WKU(cpu)13
first downs 12 / 10
total offense 165 / 187
rushes-yds-td 17-37-1 / 19-67-0
comp-att-td 13-31-0 / 12-18-1
passing yds 128 / 120
3rd down conv 3-10 / 3-8
turnovers 2(int) / 1(int)
total yds 243 / 207
T.O.P 8:13 / 9:47

Like I said, really enjoying these sliders, had to raise the qba for hum up to 10, I had about 6 in a row that were just thrown into the middle of nowhere with it at 5...the 2 picks i threw happened in the first quarter, pretty ugly quarter, started picking up in the second though.
Just wanted to give you some feedback, keep up the good work!

Last edited by williamsa9; 08-24-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #28
Banned

Thanks for trying out the sliders man! Interesting low scoring game there I honestly haven't seen many of those myself but I suppose thats good because they seem to be few and far between in College Football nowadays! (again it's good to see some variety in the games here)

Yea I lead pass a LOT! that is really the only way to be successful at 5 QBA, bumping it up to 10 is perfectly fine! I've been doing a lot more testing as opposed to tweaking, don't want to be one of those guys that tweak their set every 4 hours lol. (For instance I would recommend if after a few games you are struggling with the passing game then bump HUM QBA up to 10! The only tweaks that I am going to post are definite set in stone changes that clearly improve gameplay!
Old 08-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #29
Rookie

jnewcomer5's Arena

Will be restarting dynast with my own rankings to test. Base set by far is the unleashed!

Last edited by jnewcomer5; 08-25-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #30
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Keep us updated. Great set show so more vids of things that happen in your games.

Last edited by DereckM; 08-25-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:54 PM   #31
Banned

Finally got a day off! First since I released the set. I will be playing a few games tonight and posting some stats maybe even some tweaks as well stay tuned!.

Goals for tonight:

Make Kickoffs Harder

For a little more insight I have 2 Dynasties running (Both year 4) which give me great varieties. I have an FSU Dynasty with a 98 Defense and a Baylor Dynasty with a 99 Offense so it helps me see both sides of the spectrum.

Most of my games will be from the Baylor dynasty because my FSU one is 98 defense 95 offense and we are #2 in the nation and there aren't many close games (and rightfully so).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #32
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm gonna play a few games with these tonight and give you some feedback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »