Old 09-20-2013, 01:18 AM   #3
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Era Based Filters/Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_mamba24
I think it would be awesome to have filters/rules from the 60's up to current day as a selectable option in a menu. Like current Miami Heat vs. Current OKC with no 3pt line and B&W filter. Current Heat vs. 96 Bulls with hand-checking allowed and 90's look filter. It would also be cool if these rules/filters were used online yet based off of who is the home team. So if Home 96 Bulls goes up against Away (Current)Miami Heat, there would be a 90's filter and 90's rules. If the Heat were home current rules. I know many agree this would take the game to another level presentation wise.
I would love to see this added in. Thats the 1 thing I really liked about NBA2k12 was playing the classic mode with the rules from that era. I also liked the black&white TV presentation. Only thing they didnt do is move the 3pt line back where it was back in the day. Other than Association mode the classic teams is the only other thing I play with NBA2k. I could care less about all the other modes, and I really could care less about that PTG Lebron mode this year they added