View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #33
alabamarob
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Videos - Gameplay Videos, Editing MyPlayer, Season Simulation Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Yep, looks like the passing didn't get touched (in terms of accuracy from Vegas when I brought it up), I noticed then it was far too accurate all around the court, but was assured that it was build and that it was corrected... sheeeeeeettttttt... from these videos just about every no-look thru traffic pass somehow magically makes the intended target .

Very disappointed in that.

Something that still no one has mentioned (I did in the MyTeam DEV thread) is that shoes, no one has generics on. This is a good step for 2K in terms of authenticity, maybe NiceKicks has something to do with it, I dunno, 2K comes out saying they are doing something w/ them but never says what it is, unless they holding back for NG.
The last 2 months have been disappointing. The game looks improved and the paint defense is much better. However, the generic dribbling with the dribble stick and the passing are not very realistic. At the very least they could have toned down full court 99 accuracy passes. The fact that they added flashy passing to a game with poor passing without correcting the unrealistic basic passes is not good. If all they cared about was next gen then they should have sold us current gen at a discounted price.

When ld2k said yesterday during the live stream that they are preoccupied with this little thing called next gen, then I already knew what was going on. I hope I am wrong about all of these small things that seem like we may get schiested on current gen. The game looks good every year until we play it for a while and we see things that need to be fixed, if they have moved on to next gen I doubt anything on current gen will get corrected if there is a problem. But, I do appreciate the improvements in the game from 13 to 14.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes

Last edited by alabamarob; 09-24-2013 at 12:18 PM.