Old 09-29-2013, 10:50 AM   #38
Zangash
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fifa 14 Youth Academy and Player Growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Aaron II
More scouting / youth academy updates:

- Each career appears (so far) to be heavier in certain positions and lighter at others. I've already played multiple careers as a manager and some seasons have had LW / RW and few LB / RB, while my most recent 1 has a TON of REALLY talented attacking players at LB / RB and few attacking ST / CF.

- Goalies' progression is awful at the moment. (I'm sure this will change after a patch though)

- People have "confirmed" regens are in, but I think regens may not be back because I signed CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo) specifically for the purposes of getting his surely ridiculous regen and the next year I didn't have a single new player.

*Also, to this point, through multiple careers, I haven't been able to get the Global Transfer Network to work for me as it relates to building teams of talented youth players. Also, currently, ALL the youth players found in the GTN show a potential of "Been at this team since XXXX".
Regens are definitely back. Your regen might have appeared in the free agents market. I've had several regens of top players, the same way as in past versions.