View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 10:33 PM   #138
Coreycj
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Suggestions/Feedback

sent feedback to CatDady pertaining epic pros; which have drastically been decreased with the additionally duplicate cards.

After the addition of new cards, the chance of getting an epic pro is extremely difficult. Before this update, it was already hard enough to draft, buy, or win an epic that is the same as what we already own. Now that there are two types of the same cards that we can't combine, it is ridiculously impossible to acquire a card to duplicate.
I desperately want a solution for this. Its gotten to the point where its difficult to even buy your way to an epic pro? That's not right.
You can either change the drop rates, but I dont think this will even help just because the card limit doesnt make this possible. We hold onto our single epics in hope to obtain another. Especially since its hard to draft an epic, we hold onto to it because it's dear to us. However, our card capacity can't hold all these cards, and when we do, it hurts our season matchmaking because of our deck rating.

You can change season rewards, but it'd have to be a major improvement because it's something we desired long before this update.

Sorry for the 'essay' lol, but I really had to voice my feedback.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

QG Record: 16676-4303
2/8 Season Wins
16 Epics (2 1st Round, 1 3RD Round, 9 Drafted, 2 Finals Wins, & 2 Bought) <---Excluded Supports
1 Legendary Support
5 Legendaries (1 Drafted & 3 Won & 1 Bought)