View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:58 AM   #186
A_Quiet_Pro
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 14 The Show Screenshots (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
Thank you for elaborating, I can live wth that. Wasn't aware that it's been addressed, and I don't want to sound like I'm bashing the game because I'm definitely not. The Show has been my favorite game for 6 years now. Every year a wish list or a list of complaints comes out, and it's the main reason why the game is as good as it is. We're finally getting bat boys because people complained about it for like 5 years lol. Constructive criticism is a good thing and makes games better, just my 0.02
Ok, how's this. I'll elaborate further. With the exception I made earlier in this thread where I criticize the dirt and request new darker looking bumpier looking dirt. I haven't really made ANY criticism or complaint about this game. I'm not saying I praise the game and it can do no wrong, but the game really doesn't do a whole lot wrong to begin with. It's the people who are on here ALWAYS complaining about something or another sen if it's already been addressed that annoy me. (And as you said you didn't know the sleeve thing was addressed, it's all good man). But honestly, think about it... when you're playing in game, your not gonna notice the sleeves unless you go to replay and purposefully examine them. And at that point, you're just being anal. I know when I'm playing, the game plays so good and shows how real it's gotten, IRDC how the sleeves look; I'm focusing on if I need to cut 3 or cut 4. HAHA. (And one last thought here, the devs said it's not changing; until they rework the jersey templates, {and rework how jerseys react period}, something I think they'll do for next year, IT WONT BE IN THERE). So for MLB 14, let the sleeves go... how's that?

Last edited by A_Quiet_Pro; 03-19-2014 at 10:01 AM.