Old 05-15-2014, 10:47 PM   #9528
TracerBullet
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NFL Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
It's not like they can say anything, unless they want to suffer the same fate Miami Dolphins' Don Jones did.
I think if they said they were upset about the TV Show, there wouldn't be any backlash. Yeah, some would try to spin it the other way, but most already know that most players hate when one of their players attract extra attention (e.g. TO, Romo when he was with Jessica Simpson, etc).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
If Roddy White hasn't been suspended because of Twitter, tweeting "omg" and "horrible" - WITHOUT context behind them, mind you, even if everyone knew what he was talking about - is an absolute joke.

Now, the Dolphins have every right to suspend an employer for whatever they see fit... but it was just public grandstanding at it's finest. Let's not act like the Dolphins don't have their own issues they're trying to get away from, and this is just one way to "show they are in control."
I think if he plays for any team other than St. Louis or Miami, he doesn't face nearly the amount of action that was taken against him.