View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 11:18 AM   #45
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves I

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Love reading the feedback, and predictions on who the other three 90+ players will be. I'm very excited as we start to release ratings to see the hard work put in to make the out of the box rosters better than ever for you guys. As Ronnie and Chris touched on with the live stream yesterday, I really wanted to put an emphasis on having players really "earn" their 2K rating and have a little bit of separation between great players, and that top tier of stars in the NBA.

More ratings will be released in the upcoming days in a couple of ways. As players tweet Ronnie, Chris, and the NBA2K handle their rating will be released. Also as more followers are gained by the NBA 2K handle, massive amounts of player ratings will be released, starting with the bottom up until we eventually the top 5 from each position are revealed.

I'll be dropping in to hear feedback throughout the process. Let the fun begin!
Good stuff man. Really happy that 2K will finally have really solid out of the box players's ratings. It used to hurt the game so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove