Home

Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves It?

This is a discussion on Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves It? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 11:03 AM   #41
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

OVR: 5
I believe it'll be LBJ (obviously), Kevin Love and Anthony Davis. Just based off the efficiency of these guys over the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #42
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves I

Love reading the feedback, and predictions on who the other three 90+ players will be. I'm very excited as we start to release ratings to see the hard work put in to make the out of the box rosters better than ever for you guys. As Ronnie and Chris touched on with the live stream yesterday, I really wanted to put an emphasis on having players really "earn" their 2K rating and have a little bit of separation between great players, and that top tier of stars in the NBA.

More ratings will be released in the upcoming days in a couple of ways. As players tweet Ronnie, Chris, and the NBA2K handle their rating will be released. Also as more followers are gained by the NBA 2K handle, massive amounts of player ratings will be released, starting with the bottom up until we eventually the top 5 from each position are revealed.

I'll be dropping in to hear feedback throughout the process. Let the fun begin!
Old 09-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #43
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves I

LeBron, CP3 and either Kevin Love or Blake Griffin. I would say Rose but you can't rate him a 90+ with all the injuries. He hasn't played an NBA season in a couple years.

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Old 09-03-2014, 11:14 AM   #44
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

bedwardsroy19,

Are there new categories this year that you can comment on?
Old 09-03-2014, 11:18 AM   #45
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Love reading the feedback, and predictions on who the other three 90+ players will be. I'm very excited as we start to release ratings to see the hard work put in to make the out of the box rosters better than ever for you guys. As Ronnie and Chris touched on with the live stream yesterday, I really wanted to put an emphasis on having players really "earn" their 2K rating and have a little bit of separation between great players, and that top tier of stars in the NBA.

More ratings will be released in the upcoming days in a couple of ways. As players tweet Ronnie, Chris, and the NBA2K handle their rating will be released. Also as more followers are gained by the NBA 2K handle, massive amounts of player ratings will be released, starting with the bottom up until we eventually the top 5 from each position are revealed.

I'll be dropping in to hear feedback throughout the process. Let the fun begin!
Good stuff man. Really happy that 2K will finally have really solid out of the box players's ratings. It used to hurt the game so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 11:21 AM   #46
Pro

OVR: 5
If I had to guess who the four are it's Lebron, Durant, Chris Paul, and Rose.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:22 AM   #47
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyD81
I believe it'll be LBJ (obviously), Kevin Love and Anthony Davis. Just based off the efficiency of these guys over the year.
I think for a PF to be above 90 they have to be really good offensively and defensively while getting boards. If Davis makes that jump by being versatile offensively in the post he will be a 90 by the year end.

His only thing that is lacking is post offense.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:24 AM   #48
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Good stuff man. Really happy that 2K will finally have really solid out of the box players's ratings. It used to hurt the game so much.
hmmm I wonder if this the year that 2k Insider will finally be gone....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »