View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 09:29 AM   #70
coolcras7
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 15 Hands-On Impressions (GameTrailers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by actuallybrown
I'll speak for myself, because I'm the black dude in the video that doesn't even work at GT or have any journalistic agenda:

That's my goddamn vocab you're talking about. Don't try to put me in a box, bro. We sat down before hitting record and just figured out what the main 3 topics were that we were gonna talk about: Motion, Presentation, and Fun Factor. You know why? Because all we had to play was Practice and Quick game. I can't make any promises about anything, really, but especially not any of the other modes that they may or may not have. All I know is that the game felt like a great step in the right direction FOR EA.

I'm not saying they're closing in quickly on 2K. I'm a 2K fanboy for the most part (since about 2K3), but if that was a preview (and not Review) build that was probably a month old, then I think I'd be able to sit down with this and actually have fun. In the next 5 years, if they don't screw up big time, they might be neck-and-neck. Maybe 4 years.
i respect what you had to say, but a lot of live fans grab on to any positive thing to say about the game to get their hopes way way up , if you truly felt that the game was good and fun and if they continued down that path they will be a force down the road, but what you said in your post should have been said in the video, but thanks for the clarification.