View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 07:36 AM   #60
El_Poopador
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GToma
There is no difficulty level to lower in Ultimate Team mode, which is the only mode that really matters. They don't give you any option to lower difficulty or any sliders to adjust, and the teams you play against are always all star teams mixed with the best players throughout.

Of course the game is easy when you can adjust it so the computer doesn't f*ck you over with how badly they cheat. And you face normal NBA rosters where you can easily defend their two star players and exploit their many weaknesses on defense. But I am talking about the mode that has made EA sports billions of dollars and the only mode worth playing anyway.
I don't play UT, so I can't say I've experienced any issues on that front. But I do think that posting a video or two showing what's happening would be helpful. It's hard to figure out where the issues may be when we can't see what's happening, and we're just reading your account of it.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...back-2k16.html

This thread is a perfect example of what can be helpful to get issues fixed either in a patch for this year, or for next year's game.