View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 03:15 PM   #28
Cheese2121

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Year 1 (2011), Game 3, Eastern Michigan at #24 Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Looking good as always Cheese. Sadly I skipped NCAA '12. '11 was my personal favorite.

Great start to the year; I can't hold that Michigan loss against you. Ya'll were just too overmatched. Your boy Welch has sure cooled down after the fast start. 6 attempts for 7 yards? Ouch.

Unfortunately, Notre Dame may be more of the same.

On a side note, I may have to re-evaluate our friendship....

Damn bro, just damn.
Deegeezy, my good friend (despite our NFC South differences...) thank you for checking in and the kind words. NCAA '11 and '12 are definitely hands down my favorite. If I ever got fired in '12 and had to re-think a franchise project I would probably return to '11. Those two games have always held a special place in my heart.

I am very pleased with our start to the season, I was a little worried with the schedule that we would be 0-4 heading into conference play, but even if we are 2-2 I would be quite happy with that.

We just aren't there as a team to compete with the Michigan and Notre Dame talent level. We get just manhandled in the trenches (as you can see from the disappearance of our run game) and speed wise we get toasted. Basically we just don't have the strength and speed to keep up with those teams. I find that to be incredibly realistic though to the struggles I would expect a program like Eastern Michigan to have so in that regard I love it. Someday we will have the talent to compete like that, fingers crossed I haven't been fired before that though haha.

Hahah yeah what can I say I love those poor Falcons, although these days we aren't a threat to most teams. Being a Virginia Tech alum (and a current vet student there....if you ever need questions answered on your dog ha...) I started following the Falcons when Vick was there and stayed with them ever since. I also follow the Bills (born in Buffalo), so needless to say the NFL season is typically a painful one for me. Hopefully our friendship can endure this difference haha. All the best man. Hope you continue to check in and follow along!

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)