View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 11:33 AM   #43
yesrushdt
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Perfect Golf Available Now on Steam Early Access For $19.99

There have been 2 new courses introduced for PerfectGolf over the last month, Black Swan (excellent links style user created course) and Hidden Canyon (superb desert course that the developers just released yesterday). This brings the current number of courses up to 9. Another course should be available soon. Perfect Parallel mentioned that it is a real course but haven't said which one as of yet.

There will be no extra charge for new developer created courses (and I imagine for for the user created ones as well) from here on out (all included in the current $19.99 game price). This along with user creations will result in an an ever growing course library in the months and years after the "retail" release.

In addition to these new courses, the guys look to be adding volumetric grass (with Nvidia's Turf Effects) which will improve the visuals a great deal (along with Speed Tree which they introduced last month). I hope they add controller support, the real time swing and new avatars soon.

By the way, here's a replay I captured from my round yesterday at Hidden Canyon (kinda close to an ace but no cigar ).

Last edited by yesrushdt; 07-08-2015 at 11:43 AM.