View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 01:48 PM   #81
getzmunney
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Digital Short - Stephen Curry: Beyond the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
I dunno, this is all just seeming really pretentious to me. Most game companies spend 6 months hyping their game. I understand that 2k is on a yearly cycle. But just assuming you're still ahead of all the competition and that you're fan base is just going to automatically hop back on the bandwagon is not a sustainable business package. I'm not saying they're not going to make their money, but if they don't honestly believe that this year has tainted their image, a lot of people here would think they're crazy.

We haven't seen 30 seconds of this game yet and half this site pre-ordered months ago. I get it. We're bball heads. But they REALLY gotta show ME something in order to sell me on 16.

15 plays like absolute hot garbage after patch 4 but the competition is inferior so I'm actually re-installing right now after deleting it 2 days ago.

Just assuming that people aren't going to get tired of eating the same thing every day without changing the menu is not a good way to run a restaurant.
This is why in this industry... There must be substantial/threatening competition. I mean real deal contender.
Advertisements - Register to remove