Old 04-08-2016, 10:08 PM   #67
CujoMatty
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruth28
idk if its me but in that yankee pack i cant find the position players anymore..i get the roll chants , stadium sounds and pitchers but no position players...and im confused as to which packs are most up to date ..because i was at the astros yankees game and arod never used the pitbull song or the 3rd song in the pack, he only used ni**as in paris and run this town mostly run this town, also tex wasnt using black and white it was the same walkup as the past years the i wanna rock song or maybe i was hearing things idk ...so im confused to which pack is up 2 date
The one in the original post will be the most up to date but youre right the position players don't seem to be in there. must be a mistake im sure lowlighthabit will get me the correct link soon. We are going completely by the community feedback when we make this so lowlighthabit goes to the yankkes sounds of the show thread and makes the pack from the guy whos updating that thread. We have no real choice but to take what he posts as the real up to date sounds and according to his thread Tex uses black or white and N**a in paris isnt listed there either. So either he hasnt updated that thread or things have changed that fast. You guys need to remember this isnt an exact science here so unless we update every single day some songs may not be correct every day.

Last edited by CujoMatty; 04-08-2016 at 10:13 PM.