View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 07:23 PM   #465
Acts 4 12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieallover
While keeping up to date with all these teams packs, I've run into the problem of the in game cues playlist reaching a limit of 500 files... Any one else?

Any solutions? I know I could just cut some teams out, but I have a fantasy franchise going, so it's just nice to have as many players as I can.
I guess a practical solution is to be selective in what you select for the playlist creator. For example the top priority for me is the stadium and broadcast sounds. After I get all those in I include all the position player walk ups. Then I turn to the relievers (the team audio takes care of 3 universal songs for relievers which could lead to more space). If any space is left I add starting pitcher walkups. Also, when you play with the files enough you may realize where you can "use somebody else's name or stadium song" because it's a duplicate and possibly delete a file and pick up another playlist creator slot. It's annoying to have to go through this and I really expected the PS4 to have the ability to add more than the 500 songs. Then again the 500 songs is more than I had the last few years so I guess I won't complain.
Advertisements - Register to remove