Home

OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs

This is a discussion on OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2016, 07:23 PM   #465
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieallover
While keeping up to date with all these teams packs, I've run into the problem of the in game cues playlist reaching a limit of 500 files... Any one else?

Any solutions? I know I could just cut some teams out, but I have a fantasy franchise going, so it's just nice to have as many players as I can.
I guess a practical solution is to be selective in what you select for the playlist creator. For example the top priority for me is the stadium and broadcast sounds. After I get all those in I include all the position player walk ups. Then I turn to the relievers (the team audio takes care of 3 universal songs for relievers which could lead to more space). If any space is left I add starting pitcher walkups. Also, when you play with the files enough you may realize where you can "use somebody else's name or stadium song" because it's a duplicate and possibly delete a file and pick up another playlist creator slot. It's annoying to have to go through this and I really expected the PS4 to have the ability to add more than the 500 songs. Then again the 500 songs is more than I had the last few years so I guess I won't complain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 07:25 PM   #466
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

I hit my mark too. I'm hoping that next year they increase the storage amount by at least double. For now, we may have to pick and choose teams to load. I know I removed 3 teams that I was not playing in franchise to make space.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:26 PM   #467
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

And not to add more teams for people to remove to make space, but here are the Houston Astros... not much new from the starter pack though. Sorry. Waiting for more info but the thread has VERY little info.

HOUSTON ASTROS *Update 4/22 - last years music, new HR and Springer track, cheers, jeers, and yells.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...V9zWkpvb0RsQVk
Old 04-22-2016, 07:55 PM   #468
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Added Houston Astros to the OP. Lots of stuff from the starter pack. We will update when more info comes available.

2 more to go. Think we will knock these out with starter pack info and mlb.com and update later as well when info comes.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:07 PM   #469
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3

How much of the astros music is from this year?
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers
Old 04-22-2016, 09:08 PM   #470
Rookie

Moss44's Arena

Is there a way to play organ music between pitches in game, or is that not a feature?
Old 04-22-2016, 09:11 PM   #471
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moss44
Is there a way to play organ music between pitches in game, or is that not a feature?
You could pick 3 organ pieces to use as chants, but unfortunately - whether by design or by bug - they'll just play in sequence and the first three you'll hear in a home batting inning.

I would call that bad design were that that the case, but it's not impossible they did that to make sure the user chants were frequently heard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 09:16 PM   #472
MVP

crains13's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
You could pick 3 organ pieces to use as chants, but unfortunately - whether by design or by bug - they'll just play in sequence and the first three you'll hear in a home batting inning.

I would call that bad design were that that the case, but it's not impossible they did that to make sure the user chants were frequently heard.

If you had more than 3 you could assign them as specific player chants instead of using them as team chants. It would give you more slots and would mix it up just a little.

Last edited by crains13; 04-22-2016 at 09:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »