Old 05-04-2016, 10:35 AM   #186
ViolenceFight
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
Preach man... I've read this whole thread like what the hell is a speed boost? I guess that's the beauty of playing offline.

I have a bad feeling this patch will cause the release of 2K17 to be catered to casuals due to the complaining.

Steph is already gonna be a cheat code, as he should be; imagine if driving is as simple as a "Speed Boost."
Without detailing it to much, there was a way to take certain dribble moves, and cross overs and cancel part of the animation for an unnaturally fast dribble. It's completely different than the launch animations. Essentially because there's no difference between Jog/sprint animations other than sprint being faster. Essentially you could go from standstill to full sprint instantly with no start up other than a brief pause.

A lot if people have mistook this for "Launching out of a dribble" or "First Steps", which it was not. Only certain animations could get it. I've deleted so many guys off the friends list after getting involved in a bunch of group messages about "This game dead, 2k don't know Basketball".

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight