Old 09-28-2016, 03:01 PM   #27
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Dynamic Development Trait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusker
I would counter that late round picks develop into stars all the time irl. Pretty sure that Brady or Russell Wilson would not have had "Super Star" ratings in game, coming out of college.

The science of draft analysis in game is limited at best, but that's pretty much reality. A lot of crap shoots.

Great addition to the game.
While i get what your saying, the thing is , those guys actually had a higher dev trait when they came out of college. The only thing is the scouts overlooked them.They didnt just all the sudden , get a bunch of stats then they started being good players.They were already good. Russell , as a matter of fact, was already so much better than they thought, he started his rookie season, when it wasnt even the play originally. That dont mean , after 4 preseason games, he just all the sudden became a fast devolping guy.He already was, because of his skill,study , and work ethic.Had 0 to do with stats.

In madden, if you get a guy , you like his basic skill sets that you can use, you can force him the ball and try to win player of week award ( which may give increase in dev) or shoot for a yearly award , or just give him enough stats to make probowl , and bam increase in dev is a higher chance. My point here is , this is not a real mimic of real life.Good stats dont = quicker dev in real life. They actually already had higher dev in real life, and that is why they ended up with good stats, not the other way around.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel