Old 11-05-2016, 06:47 PM   #505
Old Man Nathy
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
I'm thinking of experimenting with scouting order and not scouting red chips further until the blue chips are identified. Basically just go down the draft board and scout as far as I can pre-combine (QB exception to the rule I think), then check the late round guys for physicals and scout accordingly. I'll see how it goes.

I guess the theory is that I'd rather have a smaller board but try to identify all of the blue chips, than have a larger board but possibly missing out on a few blue chips.

And also for red chips, not going to fully scout the potential red chips in the 1st round for sure, and maybe the 2nd and 3rd as well. The theory being I want a definite blue chip in 1st round and can save scouting to identify red chips in the mid-late rounds.
You're totally right: This is what I recommend doing too. I'm updating the blog post (and moving it over to Wordpress because Blogspot is unusable) to include some of this type of info.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Advertisements - Register to remove