View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 11:55 AM   #27
Ruud2You
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox 360 2016-2017 Rosters

I just wanted to throw an update:

I got through the Big 12, but for whatever reason my file did not save. So I'll have to redo those. (This has happened a couple of times, I actually have 3 files because at least once a week one becomes corrupt, which is annoying.)

I should be finished with these rosters in the next 12 days. I put the EOTP is January 23, assuming no unforseen circumstances come up. I am going in total hermit mode. I like how the rosters look, but may spend the last few days doing minor tweeks to team overalls. This mostly is lowering/raising awareness and will have an overall affect on the teams W/L record in sims and stuff of that nature. I'm trying to tone down this year on 3pts and I've re-edited most Gs to having low post defense, which should help with post-ups. I have a plan that I'll be starting in May to work on 17-18 Rosters which will probably be my last go around on these for 360. I'm probably going to end up putting about 200-300 hours into these rosters and have had the benefit of being a student/in transition to a new job the last 2 years that have generated way too much free time. I know I said I'd get these rosters out sooner, but over the past 2 months I've had a life and that's made for some adjusting. I'll provide updates every other day.

*The ETOP is subject to change, however regardless of that change it WILL NOT BE LATER THAN JAN 30.* Thanks.