View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 04:40 PM   #4
ZekeRoberts
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: "Realistic stats" and sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benja190782
Shot acc. need to be about 54 maybe 56 because in real life there is typical about 15-20 shots per team and only 2-5 on target.

That means when you finally hit on target, it should go in very often.

I've set both human and CPU goalkeepers to 0 and it makes it much more realistic when shot acc. is about 54. Because the keeper still does some amazing saves, but the ball goes in when you expect it to go in. And you hit the shooting stats nearly spot on like real life.

Most important thing to make the CPU passing acc. more realistic (like 70-85%) is to change the AI Custom tactics to "risky passing".

I personally think I've done a breakthrough in the history of FIFA, by making the CPU pass alot more risky and actually make mistakes. But still be able to hit a cross very well. I got pass acc. on 53/53.

Btw. I got CPU pass speed on 33 which is a true sweetspot imho.

Sorry for my bad english.

Benjamin, from Denmark.
I've seen much worse English here, no worries there.

I've seen a lot of discussion about AI tactics... Is that an easy enough thing to do? Do you just pause, switch sides, go in to change it, and it stays that way when you change back to your team?