Old 05-11-2017, 02:31 PM   #14
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLamm's WWE Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hironationrockz
Just finished watching RAW and it was pretty good.......putting in some cutscenes using Video Creation would be a good idea to tell the story.....would be checking out Smackdown soon.....
Yeah as I've been thinking about adding some more things inbetween matches such as actual cutscenes for upcoming ppvs, match cards, etc. Also trying to figure out a way to cut the shows length down, maybe 1 less match. We will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Nice Smackdown, except of course for Mojo beating Owens for the US Champions...UGH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Woah! Smackdown is the land of opportunity! Kane with a huge win, Mojo with a huge win, Becky and Charlotte have some beef now, and The Acension getting that double count out on them.

Great work man! I am enjoying this a lot so far.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It only took me one take with the SDL crew to get the results that seems fair. The tag team and womens match endings dropped right into my lap lol.

As for Mojo I was debating restarting the match until the favorable outcome but I think that this result gives Mojo some legitimacy and establishes him especially after he won the Andre The Giant tournament at WM33. This also sets up K.O. with a feud with someone who isn't named jericho or zayn, as I'm sure K.O. is NOT happy about being embarrassed his first night on SDL.

Unsure of how I want to utilize Randy Orton's title run besides that I will NEVER put him in a house of horrors match (an MLamm guarantee none the less!) I think the results of the #1 contenders match gives me a lot of room to work with rather than booking myself into a corner.