Old 06-09-2017, 09:00 AM   #44
csamuelsvt
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 18 Teaser Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Not for nothing but if they have chewing mouth pieces in the game but no 5 man celebration or basic roster share that has been in most sports games for years now, that will be one big kick in the nads
I agree 1000000%. Great point with the 5 man celebration. Rammer, Ben Ross, etc have been saying they haven't had them in yet because you get some awkward animations when small player and tall players get together.

I really don't care what the excuse is anymore, it is a HUGE part of hockey. Seeing 2 players celebrate and the other 3 standing around doing the same animation over and over and then skating towards the bench is inexcusable going into year FOUR. Enough of the excuses. Worry about the BASICS before adding mouth guards. 2K basketball did it last year because they have pretty much done everything else right(with some needed fixes here and there).

I would even take a 5 man cutscene these days instead of the 2 man celebration as long as it has many different scenes. The 2 man has to go and judging from that trailer, the 2 man is STILL IN...ugh