View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 02:21 PM   #45
ithinkimchipkelly
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Post-draft: What team intrigues you most for M18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden
Eagles are definitely one of those "almost, but not quite" teams. Find a great pass-catcher for Wentz, some CB help, and you're looking at a solid team. Definitely have a great foundation there.
The Browns and the Jags

The browns because I love rebuilding teams as I can develop them how I want and not worry so much about being a SB contender year 1 or 2 in online CFM. Unless I can make a move or two. I run a hybrid defense so with all the young talent i can be flexible maybe even move Garret to OLB if his strength isn't a 85+. Adding another CB to give Joe Haden on #2 wr. I will probably trade away Coleman as I prefer bigger WR's. Definitely starting the Rookie qb out of Norte Dame.

Jags i will develop their o-line so where my two backs can pound that hole. Fournette and Yeldon. Move on from the QB along with trading one of their WR's for a big body WR 6'4 +225lb i need a big target for my scheme. Defense add another CB so I can run my aggressive 3-3-5 scheme maybe even a 4-2-5 They have two linebackers who can cover which I NEED for my d scheme. Have Fowler strictly as pass rusher whether standing up or on ground. Safety spots I always look for someone who can cover with solid hitting skills. I user the weakest of my safeties so idc who is back here as much.
Advertisements - Register to remove