View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 05:22 PM   #3
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: IS MADDEN 18 WORTH BUYING? - Madden 18 Q&A with iMav3riq

Lol. That's tough, man. 'If you're a diehard offline CFM fan, u might skip this year.' Lol. A lot of us have been saying that already based on the info that's come out. I'm still buying cause I always want to see the new gameplay, so that doesn't sway me. But, it's interesting and kind of funny to hear him say that. In fact, he says that's like the ONLY group of madden players that might want to skip this year. Lol.

I have to say, I'm a little disheartened with the run blocking info. That is truly one of the most depressing features in the game when u have a hole set up, your FB is leading the way, and completely ignores the man right in front of him. And, a 70 yard TD turns into a 2 yard gain or something. Lol.

And, that has me wondering about the legacy issues that are claimed to be fixed. That, right there, the ignorance of the FB, I'd call it, that, for me, is an important legacy issue I wanted to see addressed. I'm starting to worry that legacy issues are more like, 'there was a small amount of clipping in the graphics when a tackler hit the running back out of bounds. It was hardly noticeable, but it's been there for awhile and we cleaned it up, now.' Lol. U know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk